For over forty-five years, Aubut Food Distribution, Inc. has been a leader in food distribution in Montreal. Our self-service warehouse offers customers, consisting mainly of restaurants, caterers, cafes, bistros, bars, community organizations, individuals, and other businesses, a wide range of food products and kitchen items.
Founded in 1971, the company was founded with only three employees. In 1999, the company moved to a larger warehouse at 3975 Saint-Ambroise in order to meet growing customer demand.
Now, with more than 75 employees, Aubut Food Distribution is recognized throughout the greater Montreal area for the variety of its products, effectiveness and excellent customer service.
”The customer is number 1 and time is money” at Distribution Alimentaire Aubut Inc., we fully appreciate that our success is attributed in large part to a quick and personlaised service.
Your time is valuable and by providing prompt efficient service we allow you to spend less time shopping and more focusing upon your business priorities.
Advantages we provide:
- You will find the majority of products under one roof;
- If you are seeking a certain product currently not in stock; a member of our staff will be pleased to acquire it for you;
- Have questions; require information? Members of our staff and management are always on hand and more than happy to provide answers;
- Our friendly and competent cashiers will perform fast and precise transactions to culminate a pleasant shopping experience;
- One of our attendants is always on hand to assist in loading your order;
Our way of providing a pleasurable and efficient shopping experience in a warm and friendly environment.
We, at Distribution Alimentaire Aubut Inc., are socially conscious of the environment. All measures are being implemented to reduce waste, promote environmental protection, and raise awareness among our customers.
Measures in place thus far:
- Recycling cardboard and plastic packaging materials;
- Recyclable materials used for products packaged in store;
- Biodegradable shopping bags at cash checkout;
- Availability of ecologically friendly green bags and reusable plastics bins;
- Application of natural ecologically friendly products during general store maintenance;
We are likewise constantly on the lookout for new environmentally friendly products to meet growing customer demands. These include detergents and cleaners formulated with some degree of biodegradability, also plastic bags and a vast array of organic products.
Conscious of the carbon imprint inherent with the transport of goods, we prioritize efforts to appoint local suppliers. In this way we protect the environement while supporting our local economy.
All to express our sincere commitment of remaining YOUR GOOD NEIGHBOURS…